This chapter has 11 verses.
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. The (Day) of Clamor:
2. What is the (Day) of Clamor?
3. And what will explain to thee what the (Day) of Clamor is?
4. (It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about,
5. And the mountains will be like carded wool.
6. Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy,
7. Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction.
8. But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,-
9. Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit.
10. And what will explain to thee what this is?
11. (It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!
101. The Day of Clamor (Al-Qárìa)